Why do i write? Questions Up.

Yes, I write,
coz she made me a writer,
maybe, through my poetry,
Writers-things-poemshe can See Mine love for her more brighter.
the place she's mine.♥
is a huge part, the reason why
I write? 

I want to shatter the armor around her heart.
to never give up on her is my creed,


guess? she couldn't hear me,
so I'm penning it down for her to read.
I'm scribbling all the sealed words,
but silently,


These are the thoughts which 
I feel first.
Founding her could never be a coincidence,
for if she could've listened to my words,
but read my silence. 
and that silence, it's a chaos in me,


which makes me quiver and I start scribbling 
the words love and forever.
so that's the reason behind 
my pain and writing...


coz she's less in my breath, i guess
since the moment 
I've been breathing
that's the reason
I write.♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.♥

love from,
Komal & Manish.