Holding Statements:

JUST.

Promise me that you will never forget the power behind your smile. 

Promise me that you will never let another person make you feel like you are not worthy enough of being loved. 

Promise me that you will never use your past to punish the new people walking into your life. 


Promise me that you will forgive those who hurt you so that it doesn't change the course of your own happiness. 

Promise me that you will remain open hearted and open minded to new possibilities in the future. 

Promise me that you will never completely place all of your happiness in someone else's hands and that you will always have complete dominion over your own self-worth and value. 

And finally, 
Promise me that you will give love another chance one day. 💞

P.S - I'll love u.

MANISH     

Comments