Secret Diary : "The Untold Emotions"

"She kept her diary under her pillow, In which she had buried all her Secrets"
"Nobody was there to listen to her, Nobody was there to hold to her"
So, "She made a strong bond with her Diary"



A secret Diary with full of feelings is now
open in "Front of me"
Maybe I was special, 
that's why it's come to me!

Nobody had right to read, 

Nobody had right to greet 
secrets-diaryAn open dairy that I got,
Looks at me with the hope.

I just hold it tight,

Wonder? Feel the same bright!
Now I got it, it's not just a dairy,
It's someone's hidden pain, 
Which is moving on like a running Train

Deep inside of every page,

I just  found something strange,
And, want some letters to exchange! 

The treasury lines will not be going 

to end.
Emotions under the tales will
never blend.

Wonder! 

How can a dairy carry 
That much pain..?

                                                                                                           -Manish Chauhan

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.♥

love from,
Komal & Manish.